Green are my skies
with clouds made of candy,
orange grassy hillsides,
with yellow birds to enchant me.
A purple sun up above
and a strawberry breeze,
the flowers the sing
and dance all around me.
At night the moon is rosy
so all the world can see,
and the fairies come out,
each one of them knows me.
Come into my world
it's something brand new,
I built it myself,
to escape all of you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My World by Brittney Heck )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fair praises, hasmukh amathalal
- On MY Way To The Mailbox, Kyle Schlicher
- Belinda, Juan Olivarez
- My Life Will Go On, Kyle Schlicher
- Amaano (Somali), sallam yassin
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris