Green are my skies
with clouds made of candy,
orange grassy hillsides,
with yellow birds to enchant me.
A purple sun up above
and a strawberry breeze,
the flowers the sing
and dance all around me.
At night the moon is rosy
so all the world can see,
and the fairies come out,
each one of them knows me.
Come into my world
it's something brand new,
I built it myself,
to escape all of you.
Brittney Heck's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My World by Brittney Heck )
- Swans (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Parents need good parenting., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Without a Knife You Can Kill, Toshie Nohara
- Always under a shadow, SALINI NAIR
- My Savior, Bree Balzly
- Fight for Closure, Bree Balzly
- Pictures Of Interior Mysteries, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Period Of Grace And Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Becoming Pictures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blessed September, Shqipe Prence
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)