I need a time to watch
Myself from a distance;
To know who do I belong to;
Whether my name is genuine
And my end is marked
Below the root of tamarind tree-
My mother had planted
When she attained her puberty;
I need to watch from afar
The solubility of pure soul
When in the dank nights
The bugs treaded the veins
And left the marks to say
The end is not far from end.
Tiku akp's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Myself by Tiku akp )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- only Dfence against the rythym - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma