Napoleon III of France and George W in a Trance
Napoleon III was the last monarch of France.
George W seeks for his kingship to enhance!
Napoleon III used a coup de etat to become a dictator.
George W will be found guilty of fraud sooner or later!
Napoleon III had Paris modernized and rebuilt.
George W has left New Orleans drowning in its own silt!
Napoleon III had Victor Hugo as an exiled critic.
George W threatens critics with the Patriot Act for becoming too analytic!
Napoleon III and Maximilian in Mexico created a storm.
George W and his immigration reform are just lukewarm!
Napoleon III was pro-Confederacy during the Civil War.
George W is pro-Halliburton as funds into it he does pour!
Napoleon III allied with Britain in the Crimean War.
George W allied with Britain for endless Iraq War!
Napoleon III suffered a war defeat at the Battle of Sedan.
George W suffers as a fool for Iran!
Napoleon III goaded Prussia and created the modern German state.
George W only fumbles into creating more extremists at an alarming rate!
Napoleon III saw many of his grandoise plans come to naught.
George W will eventually the same lessons be taught!
Stupid is as stupid does - in any language!
Hubert Wilson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Napoleon III of France and George W in a Trance by Hubert Wilson )
- Clean and cleanliness, gajanan mishra
- Holding You Tight, Michael McParland
- I'm bored with it all., gulsher JOHN
- A Rich Man, S.R. Riang
- the natural disaster.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Desert Country Ways, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Way To Balance In Life, Margaret Moran
- Choosing Directions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mind's Highway, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- While The World Is Asleep, Kewayne Wadley
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)