Nasrudin's donkey eats poetry
Nasrudin looks in the magic mirror that allows him to peep into the future and he sees many marvelous poems in cyberspace.
So Nasrudin calls his donkey and he says to the donkey:
See, donkey – there are so many marvelous poems in cyberspace. They are beautiful poems.
But Nasrudin’s donkey says:
Ah what’s the use? As far as I’m concerned the only good poem is the one printed on paper.
And why is that? asks Nasrudin.
Because at least when I’m desperately hungry I can eat paper – but I can’t eat cyberspace can I? replies the donkey.
Raj Arumugam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nasrudin's donkey eats poetry by Raj Arumugam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...