Nature the Guardian of Earth's Beauty
Nature Nature Nature
The thing that has made every creature.
It’s in the sun in the sky
And not to forget the birds that fly.
Nature is the guardian of Earth’s beauty
& protecting it is our duty.
Nature is the eternal power in the universe
But pollution today is a human curse.
Without nature Earth would be Black & White
How many of us would love such a sight ?
We must get everything going right
It’s a matter that should not be taken light.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature the Guardian of Earth's Beauty by Prateek Gupta )
- Hogmanay Hangover, Barry Weedon
- Poet's Corner, Naveed Khalid
- Error, Neela Nath
- SLOW DOWN CHARLIE BROWN, shannon strauss
- Fair And Equal World, Asghar Nazeer
- Really, it was, gajanan mishra
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson