Nature the Guardian of Earth's Beauty
Nature Nature Nature
The thing that has made every creature.
It’s in the sun in the sky
And not to forget the birds that fly.
Nature is the guardian of Earth’s beauty
& protecting it is our duty.
Nature is the eternal power in the universe
But pollution today is a human curse.
Without nature Earth would be Black & White
How many of us would love such a sight ?
We must get everything going right
It’s a matter that should not be taken light.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature the Guardian of Earth's Beauty by Prateek Gupta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam