Is It Poetry
The enemy is someone they know.
Some one who can then be opposed.
If it is in trust and trust it is them,
great is this force, they will kno.
Thine by his great design or thine are his by desire.
Filled our cities they are just and our people are fair.
And well spoken are our great old Grandfathers.
And tethered our fair land of our dreams and common goals.
Decent folk should have no fear of their threats.
Death is dealt from their own hand of ignorance,
and history is kind which it is, is it not?
Patriots act bravely when ordered they confront.
And scorn is but the grave, that such as they have earned.
Whether by which hand over the land and by sea,
and cruel is their this, mighty sting.
When they have child they have they harmed,
Nursed and hope, take to the air they have wings.
Which when broken they try to heal and repair.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Navy Seals by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson