"Never Doubt My Love"
This poem is dedicated only to my soul-mate, the love of my life.
Never doubt my love
For it is tied with my soul
As if a doveling of a mother dove
It is shielded from the foul
No mystery to waiver
For it is running through my vein
As if an Angelic Saver
Trying the earthly soul to attain
Never doubt the love of mine
For it is born from a fearless dread
To rest in peace into your heart so fine
Kissing your thought that surrounds my head
No fright to mislay
It is no faded emotion
It is a beginning of an eternal day
Drinking love's immortal potion.
So never doubt my love; No…never……
Written on the 20th of March,2010.
Munia Khan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ("Never Doubt My Love" by Munia Khan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Conor's Kid, B.. Alexander
- The journey, Eric Bult
- اكنون تو رفته اى و غزل گريه مى كند, Mehri Mehraban
- Bat 'Bleep', Ima Ryma
- The Path, Aalok Sensharma
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma
- For Kira, Michael McParland
- LET US FIND OUT, ROCHISH MON
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay