If it weren’t for you
What would I do?
I’m never afraid
You won’t come through.
That you won’t be there
All the time
To laugh when we’re happy
To hug me when I cry.
We share some memories
That no one else could bring
Like blowing out candles
Or using hairbrushes to sing.
Of pulling all-nighters
Or fashion shows at 4-o’clock
Of playing Wii tennis
With the remotes in our socks.
Though perhaps I’ve not know you
As long as you’ve known your other friends
I know I’ll miss you
When this year comes to an end.
The saddest thing
That could ever take place
Is to imagine after graduation day
I might never again see your face.
You’re a great friend
Inside and outside
And when I’m with you
There’s nothing I have to hide.
Cuz I know you’ll listen
You always do
You won’t be restless or impatient
But wait till I’m through.
So thanks again for always being there
For you that’s never too hard
I will never forget the times we’ve shared
Or the great friend that you are.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never Forget by horsie luver94 )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak