NEVER HIDE FROM GOD!
Thank our Lord for His heavenly blessings
Which too many stay totally unaware of.
Teaching resolve, purpose and compassion
As we submit to His wisdom, forgiveness and love.
All the champions of history and God's Bible
Had to endure life's adversities the hard way.
They relied on faith and the power of Divine will
To overcome tragedy, fear, hate and heart break at play.
If it wasn't for God's reliable love, grace and wisdom
Every day of human existence would be in greater danger.
But because of faith, confidence and our trust in Him
His truthfulness and love never becomes a stranger.
The Bible teaches God chose not to punish us
For what we truly by our disobedience deserve.
He decided instead to grant us His grace
As we faithfully love, worship and serve.
You may live your life as wicked as the devil
And regardless of your sins God still loves you.
But when you serve His purpose and intent
You're transformed by His grace and renew.
Tom's 650 Poems Are Free To Share!
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NEVER HIDE FROM GOD! by Tom Zart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...