Never do the lies of a man penetrate the ill people,
Their states are bold and their friendship is strong.
Not in a million cities is found a stallion that rides
Inside the minds of the young men and women of right.
Many have succumbed to the slaughter of the criminals,
Illness is a test from the believers of the right nature,
Their stallions will fight with legs and bold habits
Feeling their way to the top, as friendship glistens tonight.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never Lie by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton
- Winter flower, ramesh rai
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...