NEVER NEVER... APRIL 13TH,2013
Nothing on the horizon for the Conservatives to loose sleep,
Could Justin, the drama teacher, make the establishment weep?
If he took up death-with-dignity and binding referendums now,
Could the electorate see the light and finally go wow?
Canadian Liberals under Justin could come back from the dead,
It’s in every paper, day and night, all weekend long, so I read,
If they come up with referendums or death-with-dignity first,
Could that reflect on the Conservatives as if we were cursed?
Or will referendums and DWD be another forgotten saga?
And our politicians continue to show that they’ve all gone gaga,
And the Ottawa establishment continue to rule forever,
And referendums and DWD will be a never never.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (NEVER NEVER... APRIL 13TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Portrait of Life (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Anxiety, Aydia Thompson
- Words (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Rocking chair, Emmanuel chibuike
- Riverside (Cinquain), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Demure (Ottava Rima Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Poetry liberated me, Ananta Madhavan
- Giver of The Pen (Ottava Rima Stanza Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Kites Still Fly (Ottava Rima Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Temporal Millenial (Ottava Rima poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello