New at a nudist beach
I went to a nudist beach the other day
The things I could see I should not say
The wonderful bodies all bronzed and gold
Beautiful people both young and old
What a feeling to be unbound and free
As a man at first it frightened me
Laying on my front is all I could do
With a red back and bottom that is so true
A part of a male’s body has a mind of its own
When men are new it soon would be shown
So if you are on the beach and see holes in the sand
The man who got up made it but not with his hand
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (New at a nudist beach by Dennis Walker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick