Night Must End
Night must end,
And in the future years
There will come another dawn
To wipe away my foolish tears.
Nightly shadows must flee
Beyond the distant brink,
Bringing a glorious sunrise
That will blot out the gloom of night's ink.
Night must face
Into the endless deep,
Bringing the hope of a future day
To arouse my heart from sleep.
Yes, night will pass away;
The darkness will vanish with the night
And father on beyond the glade
I will see a beacon of light.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Night Must End by Grace Riffle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Magnum Opus 10 words, Beryl Dov
- Christmas in July, Marilyn Lott
- Fountains, Tom Squires
- Recognized goodness, gajanan mishra
- Disenfranchised From Your Mind, Captain Cur
- Say never that you are doing, gajanan mishra
- No use to act, hasmukh amathalal
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey
- But, oh, those summer nights...., Manny Furious
- Seppuku, Or: After drinking too much win.., Manny Furious