Nisha, The Night
Truth rises and lie lies
near your feet, you know.
The bitterness under the cloak
of falsehood can never dominate
Don't you know the story of
time, the best judge?
The filthy smell can ever
hide the fragrance of rose?
None can get the cherished
thing in this short time-span.
Even Lord Vishnu comes to the
earth for his unfinished mission!
We have to come to this earth
again and again, until our desires
burn in the wheel of time.
Nisha, the night won't come
for you and me....
No poem will be written.
I know the virtue,
the purity of soul,
how to keep.
To curse me, don't
blemish the god-given
I know the right path,
choose your right way
soon and very soon!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nisha, The Night by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
- The world is like a worm, Mark Heathcote
- Our shared tear, Julie Shirley
- Conscious Peal, Adeosun Olamide
- Living Contradictions, Sandra Feldman
- Alley Church, Adeosun Olamide
- Desirable Effects, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Vintage Postal Stamp, Doris Beaulieu
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- V: Song: To Celia, Ben Jonson
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Heather Burns