Nisha, The Night
Truth rises and lie lies
near your feet, you know.
The bitterness under the cloak
of falsehood can never dominate
Don't you know the story of
time, the best judge?
The filthy smell can ever
hide the fragrance of rose?
None can get the cherished
thing in this short time-span.
Even Lord Vishnu comes to the
earth for his unfinished mission!
We have to come to this earth
again and again, until our desires
burn in the wheel of time.
Nisha, the night won't come
for you and me....
No poem will be written.
I know the virtue,
the purity of soul,
how to keep.
To curse me, don't
blemish the god-given
I know the right path,
choose your right way
soon and very soon!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nisha, The Night by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Unconditional Love, alexander thor cirera
- Kur te kthehesh nje dite, skender iljaz braka
- Kur te kendoja serenata, skender iljaz braka
- Kur me the te dua, skender iljaz braka
- Can anyone tell?, Somanathan Iyer
- Kujtome nje çast, skender iljaz braka
- Walls Between You And Your Dream, kayanja isaac
- Ku po shkojm! ? ..., skender iljaz braka
- Ku mund ta gjej demonin e arsyes? ....., skender iljaz braka
- Music is a miracle..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL