Night makes us
what we are not...
Night excites our
Night tries to
find your truth.
Night is the time
to seek the root.
Night wants us to
sleep in lover's lap.
Night rises with
the power of sap.
Night drinks our
love from hidden love.
Night lies with night,
entwining with half.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Night...... by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Something still present, Tadasha Tripathy
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra