No Big Differences
I do not see
between you and any woman,
the way you are wrapping yourself around yourself
and around my skin.
I do not feel any
big differences between you
and all the women I loved,
you fall down on me
like the spring rain
when there are no
clouds in the sky.
There are no
major differences between you
and the women who lost the battle of love with me,
in the time of peace,
you are my beautiful and deadly enemy,
and no peace will survive if I do not
crash down my worse enemy;
Here I choose
the highest and brutal power of love.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Big Differences by Atef Ayadi )
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate