Little King of Sorrows
No Drug Compares
All of the weed and all of the beer,
Can't amount to the feeling of holding you near.
The rush through my body, that makes my heart soar.
Just keeps me longing and wanting you more.
My favorite drug. This phenomenal high.
I hope I O.D. On your love when I die.
A feeling so perfect from my head to my toes.
Consuming my body where ever it goes.
All from your touch and the sound of your voice.
I think I have found my new drug of choice.
The only treatment I need. Is that which you give.
They can't tell me to quit. The reason I live.
I'm truly addicted, to your love alone.
The most powerful addiction I've ever known.
I'd sell my belongings. I'd spend every cent.
To take one more hit of your wonderful scent.
I'm feining for you, even now as I speak.
I'm feeling my body get terribly weak.
I'm feeling so down, there's only one cure.
My lovely addiction, I need you for sure.
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Drug Compares by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore