Ace Of Black Hearts
No Longer Trapped By Looking Back
The ghost of the unwritten.
Words are but a picture into the mind.
A window with no blinds.
Open for all to see.
Tempting all who would pass.
Give it one look, give it one peek.
I promise that anything that is done in secret is also done in public.
All misty eyed.
Do not weep for those who get themselves lost.
How would you ever get found if wasn't for that.
In the age of wisdom the paper is infinite, and the pen always unique.
But still there are those who judge themselves so harshly.
They are destine to always be a failure in there own eyes.
Inner beauty something so sublime.
But you'll never see it, because you only see your past demons.
Scars can not penetrate the formation of the soul no matter how deep they are.
Yet they can fog the eyes.
Forever in gray.
No more vivid colors.
Reliving a moment for clarity.
The who I was is the not who I am.
Once you realize this you become free.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Longer Trapped By Looking Back by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Superstitions., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आंबो सासे राजा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Miss Coal Beauty/ Coal Black Diamond Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE LAST SCENE المشهد الاخير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico
- T. V. Premiere, Sandra Feldman