Ace Of Black Hearts
No Longer Trapped By Looking Back
The ghost of the unwritten.
Words are but a picture into the mind.
A window with no blinds.
Open for all to see.
Tempting all who would pass.
Give it one look, give it one peek.
I promise that anything that is done in secret is also done in public.
All misty eyed.
Do not weep for those who get themselves lost.
How would you ever get found if wasn't for that.
In the age of wisdom the paper is infinite, and the pen always unique.
But still there are those who judge themselves so harshly.
They are destine to always be a failure in there own eyes.
Inner beauty something so sublime.
But you'll never see it, because you only see your past demons.
Scars can not penetrate the formation of the soul no matter how deep they are.
Yet they can fog the eyes.
Forever in gray.
No more vivid colors.
Reliving a moment for clarity.
The who I was is the not who I am.
Once you realize this you become free.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Longer Trapped By Looking Back by Ace Of Black Hearts )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- A Single Black Rose, Michael Koelliker
Poem of the Day
- Flowers, Clovisvaldo Marques Baleeiro
- My Poetic Existence, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Safety In Dreams, Is It Poetry
- Death defies planning., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Vanaprastha, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Broken vision, Lubinda Lubinda
- Two hands to kill, hasmukh amathalal
- With few bucks, hasmukh amathalal
- Nature's love and hate song, Anu Shraddha
- Humanity in person, hasmukh amathalal