No Love Flute
I write; none reads
Many read; none feeds
The Selfish; sell fish
Fish on under flash.
Spoil oil, spilling
Looting by drilling;
Goes on; on and on
On the way; gone
The Soul, sole soul
To the Origin: the goal
It dissolves, absolves
All crises ’nd revolves.
Again I write and write
On rights, on rites, bright.
No ancient Thithiriya birds
But, glued plastic birds
Dance cute and mute
Around; no Love Flute.
Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (No Love Flute by Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers
- Jagger & Richards, Richard Thripp
- Plates from Fifteen Years of Marriage, Bill Grace
- Nature's Opera, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Tough Guys, Manny Furious
- Wow, that's a effed up cloud...., Manny Furious