No Love Potion, Beyond, All Mine.
In the heat of day...
Only and lonely felt, were the pain.
The pain of sweltering heart brake...
Spoiled and over cooked in unshielded emotion.
No screening lotion.
A lotion, to erase the burn of my memories notion...
A sea of hurt, left alone, like a great deserted island,
invassed feelings of drowning-sorrow.
Will there be, a better or bitter-ed-tomorrow?
I'll have to display my guilt, like a whithered laurel.
Wasting away my sorrowed fright...
Lonely and longer left adrift, my sorrow's plight.
Be this night.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Love Potion, Beyond, All Mine. by Michael Gale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya
- Two Debates, Naveed Akram
- For Aaron Sheon, Judith Vollmer
- The Stepford Family, Ima Ryma