No Love Potion, Beyond, All Mine.
In the heat of day...
Only and lonely felt, were the pain.
The pain of sweltering heart brake...
Spoiled and over cooked in unshielded emotion.
No screening lotion.
A lotion, to erase the burn of my memories notion...
A sea of hurt, left alone, like a great deserted island,
invassed feelings of drowning-sorrow.
Will there be, a better or bitter-ed-tomorrow?
I'll have to display my guilt, like a whithered laurel.
Wasting away my sorrowed fright...
Lonely and longer left adrift, my sorrow's plight.
Be this night.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Love Potion, Beyond, All Mine. by Michael Gale )
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
- Rain, Angela K Brown
- Stay With Me, Angela K Brown
- seriously though, the ending is dope, Mandolyn ...
- Performing A Musical, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)