No More Of The Same Explanations
No more of the same explanations
Flowers won’t grow and the world will be swimming in its
Own mess. There is no hope.
There is no hope anymore?
The answer is simple
It is up to you and me to decide
Whether or not we’d be up to it.
Oh, can’t you see the truth
We will never reach that crescent sky
That moon shaped like a bagel,
Or that sky painted red white and blue
We’ll never reach any more exceptions
I paint with aerosols now
Give up the ghost and live your life
But I can’t and I won’t, I want to be
Superhuman. Clark Kent and a jack of all trades
The Gemini in me has spoken.
It will not rest until Mr. Anti-Bellum
Finds that salvaged glory of his in a mitten-
Basket, a basket of goodies and treats
For the family deserves it, they’ve been long ways
To receiving this masterful contraption
It comes with a price though, say goodbye
To the love of your life
Adios mi amor.
The casket has been closed
Poet Other Poems
- Glory remains they thought it all matter...
- Humble Pie
- Its Christmas And I Don’t Know What To W...
- 'me.lt/the savage beast'
- Meaning is no more it is snowing in the ...
- No More Of The Same Explanations
- rubbish sad salary somber n'
- Sitting Atop A Tower, I Can’t Think For ...
- There Are No Rules Or Accidents Here
- We Jested and Courted All The Courtesans...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.