No one can deny
No one can deny
Or prefer to defy
The reality that looms large
With advancement of an age
I wonder on earth’s horizon
Earmarked as countries zone
Different races and different religions
I have no room for different opinion
I take no breath in peace
It is not with simple ease
I am threatened with every minute
My voice has become mute
I used to hear voice of hawker in street
With all goods for use to meet
Now great many leaders blare on the road
My mind bursts with their speeches to read
I find humanity has disappeared
Every where the good life ism feared
Why do I not find richness in hymns?
Whom do I praise and whom do I condemn?
Can any one come and explain?
Why should I be fearful and remain?
My life does not belong to me in person
I have no more desire to express it with reasons
The world has progress and grown in new dimension
Certainly yes but more in apart and deterioration
It has brought us together but taken lives apart
We feel it no more as genuine life to feel part
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No one can deny by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Written Soul, Christina de Vries