Bazi alis Subrata Ray
No One Will Hear Your Word.
No one will hear your word,
And no one will take care,
Your beguiles alone will be there,
And the masks of manipulated cheats,
Would stand in the void, to suck profit.
Ah! Habit passes into character,
And that's the matter, we fear,
No one will hear would word,
As conscience turns into a fraud.
Traps after traps made of political false hood,
And ingenuity of intellectual exploitation,
With psychic missiles and over taxations,
When with rampant fill earth's every cup,
People would forget to feel and think,
As no distinction of positive and negative there be,
And you would forget to react and whine,
No intoxication would be, however you drink strong wine.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No One Will Hear Your Word. by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- On Writing, Michelle Claus
- i want love to be startled, Mandolyn Davidson
- Sorrow's Free Will, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Eris, Goddess of Strife, Elia Michael
- Lord or latrine, gajanan mishra
- With fires in heaven, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I met a man with orange hair, Richard Lee
- What Is Life?, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The world is not in ruins, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Vineyard, Naveed Khalid