No sorrow drops down from Heaven
Entwined i feel loved
Embraced by a stranger with warmth and passion
The cockroach interrupts the ceremony and i kill him
No sorrow drops from Heaven
Entwined i feel loved
Embraced by a stranger so often now, i cannot stand it
Imagine getting angry from excess ecstasy but u cannot
For my day is filled with intercourse that would make you blush
My day, unlike any others is carnal in it's essence
My day, is unique each day and so is my lover
But i wondered at that moment
As the cockroach interrupted my ceremony and i killed him
When someone human interrupts my ceremony how will i act?
Moreover a most urgent question-
When i am defunct will sorrow dropp from Heaven?
I pray for that because
What sorrows have value except the ones for me?
I look back at the roach and see that suddenly he is beautiful
His sleek light brown coat looks like a bikers leather jacket
and he is smiling, contentedly.
Someday, so will I.
Contentedly filled with embalming fluid
While a miniscule throng passes by to pay respects
I am grinning inside
knowing I never died
Sorrow comes from hell
all is well all is well
No sorrow drops down from heaven
BEAU GOLDEN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No sorrow drops down from Heaven by BEAU GOLDEN )
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)