No way out
No way out
As we talk about
The heat of summer
And shortage of water
Who is to be blamed?
No one but must be shamed
The greedy human beings
Who have ruined everything?
Chemical waste dumped in river water
What are we actually after?
Yes sun is blazing
Unbearable heat and hot evening
Labors suffer more
As they have to earn for future
The cities have become concrete jungles
All gardens are virtually barren
The children have no play ground
Forget about greenery to be found
We have been warned
About dry days ahead
Depletion of ground water
What future shall we cater?
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No way out by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Dead Eye Notes, Shikdar Waliuzzaman
- In Fantasia, Harry Freeman
- Its 3: 00 A.M, Ajay Vyas
- No Love Lost For My Questioning Love, Sfisesihle Nxumalo
- PH: Poetry: God's Kind Of Poetry, Brian Johnston
- earthenware are you?, Mandolyn ...
- light bulbs flicker for a reason, Mandolyn ...
- Through A Puppet's Eyes, Dilantha Gunawardana
- soon., Mandolyn ...
- Dragon King Daughter, Tim caffery
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)