No Way Out
Seeing through the blind side, my eyes tear less for a cry.
Sadness roams in the yard of much too many forgotten graves.
Names are engraved in the stone of the silent tombs.
Peace can be found anywhere, yet Forever takes rest within the womb of Mother Earth.
Pain does not petal around roses to be suede sweet with maroon.
Hurt rips into agony with vengeance, flowing into the rivers revenge around the bends.
Venom boils the love out of my ice cold heart.
Yesterday was the worst day of my life, lived.
Today is worse, retired but wired, down to my core.
Will tomorrow bring me a kind of relieve.
Today, I had enough.
I say what I pray.
One way is easier than no way at all.
No way out.
I am embraced by my darkness.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Way Out by Unic Cjonr )
- ZZ Bomb Abroad. Spank At Home, Saiom Shriver
- Dreams Go, Yohan Confectioner
- All God's 792 Poems Are Free To Preach &.., Tom Zart
- Nevermore, Yohan Confectioner
- Seed Of Sin, George Egba
- Nissim, You Saw The Indian Patriot And S.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rules, gajanan mishra
- Alan Jay Lerner, Saiom Shriver
- A retrospect, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Acts and rules, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)