I have a lovely fishing boat
my wife is full of child.
I'm watching dark clouds gathering
the winds are blowing wild.
My neighbour is a drunken slob
his kids religious nuts
He drinks while all the decent folks
are busy building huts.
It rains and rains and rains
and then we understand his goals
God goes around the boatyards
and fills the boats with holes.
The water rises slowly
my wife has birthing pains
My lovely daughter cries 'I'm here'
and then drowns in the rains.
All praise to god, he understands
as christians will assert,
it's necessary to control
despite the hurt the hurt the hurt
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Noah's Ark by Phil Willmott )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest