Non rebirth is not God’s wish.
Not to die till I die is my goal.
To compete for food, sex and shelter
Is the struggles that give anxieties
Rather than pleasantness in one’s life.
Be him rich or poor, he is filled with
Sufferings that encompass happiness,
Pains that eclipse pleasure and losses
That pester him despite gains in store.
Rebirth is not worth seeking in life.
Resenting rebirth is in the card.
I am in tune with all religions
That advocate for seeking no rebirth.
Getting rid of rebirth is the bliss.
If it’s so, the best way for one to stop
The rebirth is stop reproductions,
Giving no birth. Is it God’s wishes?
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Non rebirth is not God’s wish. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma