Non rebirth is not God’s wish.
Not to die till I die is my goal.
To compete for food, sex and shelter
Is the struggles that give anxieties
Rather than pleasantness in one’s life.
Be him rich or poor, he is filled with
Sufferings that encompass happiness,
Pains that eclipse pleasure and losses
That pester him despite gains in store.
Rebirth is not worth seeking in life.
Resenting rebirth is in the card.
I am in tune with all religions
That advocate for seeking no rebirth.
Getting rid of rebirth is the bliss.
If it’s so, the best way for one to stop
The rebirth is stop reproductions,
Giving no birth. Is it God’s wishes?
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Non rebirth is not God’s wish. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)