Is It Poetry
Bad sex it only was unable to walk away
I have scrawled
as I crawled across enemy lines, I call.
Isolated self identified
by virtue of discretion absolved from my pain.
Alpha, Yankee, Bravo forget the target,
here I've no friends.
Revenue the winding stream of black ops,
blue and white colours run away red through the sand from.
Do not help me you are next stretched out
thereupon I have prayed.
Opened up years passed by into a room
where I lost what I could not give away.
Therapeutic bad sex written out
from the rear in the sand on my stomach
I watch as the enemy comes.
How much more can you grow from the suffering I endured.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Non-Violent Rape by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- PH: Limericks (Of Physics) : #1, Brian Johnston
- Slow Song for Mark Rothko, John Taggart
- Refrains for Robert Quine, John Taggart
- Precious Lord, John Taggart
- Needs, Nalini Chaturvedi
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu