Is It Poetry
Bad sex it only was unable to walk away
I have scrawled
as I crawled across enemy lines, I call.
Isolated self identified
by virtue of discretion absolved from my pain.
Alpha, Yankee, Bravo forget the target,
here I've no friends.
Revenue the winding stream of black ops,
blue and white colours run away red through the sand from.
Do not help me you are next stretched out
thereupon I have prayed.
Opened up years passed by into a room
where I lost what I could not give away.
Therapeutic bad sex written out
from the rear in the sand on my stomach
I watch as the enemy comes.
How much more can you grow from the suffering I endured.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Non-Violent Rape by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Changing Seasons, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Favoring Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Surprise Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What If..., Jim Yerman
- Waking From A Deep Sleep, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A View of Unity, V P Mahur
- Leaving Something Of Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mental Block Doc, Ima Ryma
- a post-queer star, Nyein Way
- New Twilight Of Chance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak