Not able to stay pure
I am not able to
Stay here pure, my dear.
And I know, my going to
Hell is but sure.
I know nothing is mine
And yet I am telling
I am the owner
Of everything and see it is me.
My own body and my
Own mind are not under
My control and yet I am
Rushing to control others!
No road to escape, my dear,
Hell is coming nearer and nearer.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not able to stay pure by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Communists Recognize Only The Two, C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I AM, hasmukh amathalal
- Tales Of A Wife: Yes I Do, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- television, smriti chhibber
- Grass, smriti chhibber
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -70, Ronjoy Brahma
- I Had a Daughter, Adegbite Adeyinka
- Changes, smriti chhibber
- Sent for Scent, Ima Ryma
- Love and speak, hasmukh amathalal