john chizoba vincent
NOT AN EASY ROUTE
Violence and demonstration is
Not an easy route to break frustration, rejection
Bounce back on hardship and dismantle disappointment.
It's not an easy route to betray suffering and sorrow
Not an easy route to freedom and liberty,
Many would die, humiliated and battered like an oaf
There is never an easy route to success.
Procrastination is foolish and stupid in its little world
Not an easy route to succeed.
Break through the broken thought and spirit
Swirl pass fear and grab the hurdles
With a club in your fist tight
Then hurl it at wisdom and understanding.
There you make success your friend
Killing and rituals is not an easy route to fame,
Hard work and commitment silently bring the answer
Which shower a tiny and blissful rain on
Your efforts and waters your Destiny to effect.
Silent mouth is not an easy route to get to the mad house,
Not an easy route to get published in the mad house
Build up your failures and refuse to give up
Even in the face of rejection and critics
A closed mouth is a closed destiny.
john chizoba vincent's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NOT AN EASY ROUTE by john chizoba vincent )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Soul and air, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Flowers, Clovisvaldo Marques Baleeiro
- My Poetic Existence, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Safety In Dreams, Is It Poetry
- Death defies planning., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Vanaprastha, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Broken vision, Lubinda Lubinda
- Two hands to kill, hasmukh amathalal
- With few bucks, hasmukh amathalal
- Nature's love and hate song, Anu Shraddha