Not creation but division
Neither I create anything
Nor I am here to divide.
Who said you are free
You are neither free
Not you can do anything.
You are simply going on
Eating and sleeping
That is the whole problem.
Here you find no animosity
No friendship and everything
Is just to see.
See all living beings
They have their own
Plus points and minuses.
Think not you are absolute
You can emancipate them
All are mistaken of facts.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Not Creation by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman
- keeping down apperances, lee fones
- Onkar Nath Gupta As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin