Not for a night stand
I wish you admire me
But don’t say it to me.
I wish you desire me
But don’t show it to me.
It means you are braver
And I am cheaper.
Without your conveyance,
I can read it from your eyes.
Without your expression,
I can sense from your looks.
So don’t embarrass me.
I can guess and feel sex.
In the medieval days
Women encouraged men
To woo and pursue them
For those men made courtships
With women for marriage
And not for a night stand.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not for a night stand by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto
- Big bee, Dr PJ Raj Kamal