Not New But Worn-Out
Ask me if you are in doubt
Who are you ask yourself first
And then come to me without any shout.
Nothing is regular as said before
All are in dark here now
And you are suffering permanently
In the wind-body that is flying-out.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not New But Worn-Out by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood