We are back to Stone Age
Nothing can be written on page
Father keeps relation with daughter
Whole world watches it with anger
Mother marries her own son
With whatever she may have the reasons
We are lowering the true image
Can you appreciate it at any stage?
Girl child abuse now has become common
Age factor has disappeared and gone
Neighbors can not be trusted now
Seeds offer different plant even after nicely ploughed
Whole of culture has taken deep dive
Where else we go and strive?
For change in mental outlook
And present it with good look
Night harassment for women has become routine
Even news papers put it in side line
It has remained as sensational news
Who bothers about outrage and impartial views?
Nothing is secured in democratic system
Autocratic rule has many flaws in its stem
Never in history had we faced such deep moral
People have been muted remained not vocal
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not vocal by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bloom Dream - Blütentraum, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- जोँ सोरजिगिरिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- poor perfect pirate, Mandolyn Davidson
- Awaiting for Battle, Maverick Jones
- ERIOBOTYRA شجرة الاكي دنيا - بشملة - الم.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Uphill Fight, Maverick Jones
- I am Palestine, RiRi S...
- coasting on lucid language, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबोनि देँखो, Ronjoy Brahma
- grenadier guards, lee fones