Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
Not Wearing The Same Clothes
A desperate plea
Approval from a sympathetic ghoul.
A kiss of life.
A kiss of death.
What makes me your hero?
What makes me your angel?
What makes me your savior?
Don't you know, haven't you heard.
The blood on my hands is permanent.
It won't wash off.
It won't come clean.
And you want more of this from me.
A right to refuse.
A right to choose.
Not that it seems to matter.
Tell me who is the benefactor.
I won't make you famous.
Most barely even know my name.
And the ones who do hate me so.
Feeding the monsters ego.
Dinner for two.
Light the candles.
Drink the wine.
Eat the food.
This the last night I shall dine.
For a very long time.
Again I must vanish.
Not even a reflection may be portrayed.
Escaping bad intentions.
Escaping an attempt at a reinvention.
It won't happen.
I'm just so sorry.
But you have been mistaken me for somebody..
Not the man to bet against the devils hand.
No master plan.
Just trying live my life the best I can.
Keep the fame, keep the fortune.
Let me hold the cup of beggar even if it is only a disguise.
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.