This is beauty of mother earth
Offers everything till death
Think of dirt that is dumped
The pollution is alarmingly jumped
How much heat is to be tolerated?
When whole of mankind has sweated?
The cry of animals and fall of tree leaves!
Worrisome scene never relieves
This is tolerated with single hope
The cycle may change with long hope
The showers may offer respite
Love may be restored after long wait
Nothing waits than success
We have ample time with access
Let us help mother earth to take free air
That shall help in turn for bright future
How many insects, animals and others lives may rejoice?
This is beauty from nature that affords promise
Love mother earth and she may provide choice
Sing in her honor with lot more praise
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nothing waits by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Eternity Calls..., John Ugolo Umah
- To live is to, gajanan mishra
- When love fades and tolerance takes over., Lehlogonolo Phora
- In The Arms Of!, John Ugolo Umah
- A Senior Citizen, Pius Didier
- Beclouded, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Why I am taken as toy, noctiluca scintillans
- Let's smile, Nassy Fesharaki
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun