Dog goD 8Hate
Incite that/your fervid tongue...
they've shanghaied New York City
a plot to plummet
a portly plum.
master vengeful fights.
Sharpen turgid pencils,
snarl with ink pens,
type your keyboard tired,
exploit (that) your/an
admonish that/their notion
for the aesthetic that's fit
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NYC's Redemption by Dog goD 8Hate )
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck