Lucia Domingos Fula
O God, hear my pray
I kneel down today, to seek for your ear
As I need you to hear
What I’m about to say.
I kneel down today, begging for mercy
I know this is early
But I need it urgently.
The world is changing,
And I’m failing
I’m losing my way.
And I’m feeling gray.
I feel as if my life is about to end
And I can’t pretend,
I don’t know where I’m going next.
I’m starting to get vexed, cause I feel hell coming my way.
I don’t want to go hell,
Cause I’ll be locked up in a cell.
So God please hear me out
As I don’t intent to shout
Please find a place in your heart
Cause I don’t want to depart from you.
Forgive me, for I have sinned.
Lucia Domingos Fula's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (O God, hear my pray by Lucia Domingos Fula )
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 2, ramesh rai
- Silent Sentinel, Von Kimball Barney
- Inspired By Some Lines of Psalm 119, Dr John Celes
- Fast Sunday, Von Kimball Barney
- Twinkle Twinle little star - 1, ramesh rai
- आं खोनायाखै, Ronjoy Brahma
- आं बावबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Birch and Bracken, jim hogg
- History Echoed As A Verse, Ruma Chaudhuri
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Television, Roald Dahl
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Richard Cory, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)