O, Listen The Cuckoo
O, I am listening, the cuckoo
O, I am seeing, the rising sun
O, I am walking, on the green field.
O, my dear, this is the air
That is with me day and night
My life is to love, and not to fight.
Come to me, O my dear
Stay there, I am going to You
And You are here there everywhere.
Everybody and everything is here
Only for me, just to love me
And I am thankful, grateful to all.
How beautiful my life, my world!
My dear, You are providing me all
That are necessary for my survival.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (O, Listen The Cuckoo by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- the yes in me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Kalidasa, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Venereus, Bruce Hayno
- without tears, RIC S. BASTASA
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- Maiden Of Ekwensu, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Whom to, gajanan mishra
- Holy place, hasmukh amathalal
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh