When the epilogue was written
It was not raining there,
No cloud, no storm or
No shower of grief
Love already under
The dusk of disdain
A rose when gets
It claim to be a rose?
I don't know how
To write an epitaph
Of my finest emotion!
I'm setting an obelisk
To honor your heart!
No adieu, no see off
No thanks, no sorry,
Let the obelisk withstand
The air of of all seasons,
If it stands there until
My death, it'll be always,
As I made an immortal
Monument to honor you,
To honor your Heart
I met once,
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Obelisk by Neela Nath )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Poem of the Day
- Snow covered mountains., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- If It All Went Up in Smoke, George Oppen
- The New Generation, Tony Adah
- I Don't Need You, Electric Lady
- Ashamed of myself, jade mears
- call this cliche and i'll cut you, Mandolyn ...
- Snow, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Gift, Arliz Paelmo
- Draw, Abby Sze
- They Will Be Playing Trick, Neela Nath