Suzanna C Chevalier
I’ve been an observer all my life
of middle class, wealthy and poverty’s strife.
I’ve been an observer of child abuse, love and loyalty
Prejudice, betrayal and myths of society.
I’ve observed hypocrisy, mind games and planetary dream.
None of this has affected my soul
duality has helped me learn and grow.
For God’s way will always be, just look at what’s not working in society.
It’s not man’s plan but God’ cosmology.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on September 6,2011
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (OBSERVER by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar
- From here on in, Tony French