Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Ode To A Book Worm
a love of peace is always nice
what reading and art spices up your life?
not that old not that little
perhaps your not as fit as a fiddle?
talking to God makes you comfortable
my love for God is also wonderful
i am the wind unseen and free
when you hear laughter think of me
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (23feb10 The Day After: Garden City by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley