Ode To Flowers
To the things that make us smile
The tears of joy they make a mother shed
An ode to the flowers who make us sniffle but mesmerize us at the same time.
Ode to the flowers
Who fill the Mountains, Meadows, and Fields with color.
Ode to the flowers the gifts we give and get.
Saying get well or I love you.
To the most beautiful things on Earth.
Ode to the flowers those little friends we take for granted.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode To Flowers by cristina briseno )
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash