Edward Kofi Louis
Odisha, as, has, ash, is, so, sad, do, his, had, aid, dash, Aids!
Living in King Willaims' Town;
And, of the water! !
From above and below.
Mr. Everywhere! !
Writing to the society with your muse;
But, you have stayed too long in the rain.
Waiting for the sun to rise up from the east;
To retrace your steps to correct your mistakes;
And, learning how to live in peace with your neighbours.
Going through the harsh conditions;
In Terms of financial Support;
Appealing to you;
With the peace of your mind in the land of your muse.
To be a family heritance;
Living in King Willaims' Town.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Odisha II by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Summer time to have fun, Arafat Driche
- *Heart...oh...Heart*, Arafat Driche
- 'Oh, Heart''Oh, Heart'..., Arafat Driche
- HearT! ? ...., Arafat Driche
- The Art of Praying, Dr John Celes
- Auto-Abuse, No Charge, not $7.11 @ 7-11 .., LUVinThe NOW
- we won't even have the circus, Mandolyn Davidson
- doing donuts in the mojave desert, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Thank You Trees', Christina Sunrise
- gurudarsanam-indian thought, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath