Of human value
Rose flower is crimson red
Even adored on dead
Its importance is well read
Even rainbow seems elegant
With inclusion of all colors present
We are all for praises
But how to neglect blood color and face?
Freedom fighters face death
Face the bullets with last breathe
The country earns respect
For their sacrifice act
But what about innocent people's killing?
The sky is raining
With blood spread over on earth
I keep silent and calculate
But fearfully relate
The negation of human value
Is there any one who can sincerely view?
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Of human value by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- FOOD FOR THOUGHT, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- FAKE MOTHERS:, Changez Ndzai
- حزب الحزن, نزار قباني
- من معادلات الحرية, نزار قباني
- A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- Nemesis, Nalini Chaturvedi
- When I Cut Your lawn, Malcolm Brown
- Death, Omobude Saint perry
- So U Wannabe A Holy Cow, Boy, sEaN nOrTh
- In Between, Omobude Saint perry