Oh Happy Birthday, Happy Birhday
I want to wish you a Happy Birthday
It was the day that you were born
Birthday oh Happy Birthday is the day.
Come see all the presents on the table
There is also a cake with many candles
It is a lucky day for all that are able.
Happy, Happy Birthday my good friend
It is a span that comes only once a year
Enjoy the moment till it comes to an end.
You see the lights are still fiery on the cake
There waiting for you to blow them out
Please will you do your part and stay awake
No tears please not allowed on this occasion
I know age grows older on this event
Why I don’t know, time doesn’t go on vacation
So happy salutes to you on your moment
Cherish the time it will never return
Celebrate, give, smile and try to be consent.
The lights are finally out on your cake,
And all the gifts were ripped open
All seemed to end in a sudden break.
Happy Birthday and hope you enjoyed the day
No more presents and no more wishes
Now one has to grow and see what comes this way.
Monica Engeler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh Happy Birthday, Happy Birhday by Monica Engeler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we need a porch and a good sized moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- A TREACHEROUS AGGRESSION AGAINST INNOCEN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love Is A Small Word, Lilly Emery
- varicose veins, lee fones
- Manliness Of Man, Naveed Akram
- The Long Goodbye (revised), Barry Jablonski
- I Want NIght To End, Elia Michael
- Transformation And Power Of Love, Lilly Emery
- To Do To..., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Face Filters, Naveed Akram