You who has the same color..;
Loyal in your presence,
Fair in your absence,
Sober in your raving,
A Mirror of the dreams..
And.. Beyond the dreams,
Glow and glitter by the fruits of sky
So close and rich of love,
Far and strange full of
Silence and taste of tears ,
Mounting in you and in us..
You who Live in us and
We live as poetry in you
O.. thousand and thousand of images
O.. thousand of faces but no face is yours!
We are still looking for a prick in your heart
We who called night and..
We who have no name!
O night, which does not die
You who washed by grief and love and horror
Singular with a certainty presence
Glorified with love,
Intensive language without limit!
Who come to us as poems
O you who live in us when we live
While we live in you!
You who close to the language of poetry
And distant which does not die..
You who says it all
Who will land our wings of a dream
In shores of reality..? !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh Night by Fatima Nusairat )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Minor Bird, Robert Frost
- We lose—because we win, Emily Dickinson
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- કોઈ પણ બહાને koi pan, hasmukh amathalal
- Observation, Hans Raj Sharma
- MY CUSTOM, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- ANOKHA YEH DUNIYA KA MELA, Om Chawla
- The 4th day of Christmas, mai venn
- a hero, Cee Bea
- Never think again, hasmukh amathalal
- GO AWAY, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- वक्त की दिवार हम नहीं vakt ki, hasmukh amathalal
- On the ladder, hasmukh amathalal