You who has the same color..;
Loyal in your presence,
Fair in your absence,
Sober in your raving,
A Mirror of the dreams..
And.. Beyond the dreams,
Glow and glitter by the fruits of sky
So close and rich of love,
Far and strange full of
Silence and taste of tears ,
Mounting in you and in us..
You who Live in us and
We live as poetry in you
O.. thousand and thousand of images
O.. thousand of faces but no face is yours!
We are still looking for a prick in your heart
We who called night and..
We who have no name!
O night, which does not die
You who washed by grief and love and horror
Singular with a certainty presence
Glorified with love,
Intensive language without limit!
Who come to us as poems
O you who live in us when we live
While we live in you!
You who close to the language of poetry
And distant which does not die..
You who says it all
Who will land our wings of a dream
In shores of reality..? !
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh Night by Fatima Nusairat )
- Personal Growth, Daniel Karbon
- Fever, Neela Nath
- Forty Years of Peace, Daniel Karbon
- Fish and Arabs, Daniel Karbon
- Fingers, Daniel Karbon
- Peanut Butter, Daniel Karbon
- Who gives a shit.............by Talile Ali, Talile Ali
- Wild flowers are flowers, but their frag.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beautiful Memories, Prabal Dev
- Who give's a shit, Talile Ali