You who has the same color..;
Loyal in your presence,
Fair in your absence,
Sober in your raving,
A Mirror of the dreams..
And.. Beyond the dreams,
Glow and glitter by the fruits of sky
So close and rich of love,
Far and strange full of
Silence and taste of tears ,
Mounting in you and in us..
You who Live in us and
We live as poetry in you
O.. thousand and thousand of images
O.. thousand of faces but no face is yours!
We are still looking for a prick in your heart
We who called night and..
We who have no name!
O night, which does not die
You who washed by grief and love and horror
Singular with a certainty presence
Glorified with love,
Intensive language without limit!
Who come to us as poems
O you who live in us when we live
While we live in you!
You who close to the language of poetry
And distant which does not die..
You who says it all
Who will land our wings of a dream
In shores of reality..? !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh Night by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Blame not any one, gajanan mishra
- MAN'S PRETTY WISDOM, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Why Dictatorship Time Implodes, Terence G. Craddock
- The Outing, Phil Soar
- Discrimination Hierarchy Control Games, Terence G. Craddock
- Sonnet # 516, Luis Estable
- Only struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- INNOCENCE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sonnet # 515, Luis Estable
- My Banker, Sidi J. Mahtrow