Oh river oh river, flowing on your own route
Not willing to perturb, so surging with less toot
Is the giant ocean your destination?
Oh! You are definitely a paradigm of determination
Flowing steadily and slowly in leisure
Collecting all the available treasure
Merging with the friendly rivers too
Towards the ocean you all go
Do you all have any get together in the ocean?
With an extraordinary collation?
Kavitha Krishnamurthy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh River.... by Kavitha Krishnamurthy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Summer time to have fun, Arafat Driche
- *Heart...oh...Heart*, Arafat Driche
- 'Oh, Heart''Oh, Heart'..., Arafat Driche
- HearT! ? ...., Arafat Driche
- The Art of Praying, Dr John Celes
- Auto-Abuse, No Charge, not $7.11 @ 7-11 .., LUVinThe NOW
- we won't even have the circus, Mandolyn Davidson
- doing donuts in the mojave desert, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Thank You Trees', Christina Sunrise
- gurudarsanam-indian thought, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath