Oh river oh river, flowing on your own route
Not willing to perturb, so surging with less toot
Is the giant ocean your destination?
Oh! You are definitely a paradigm of determination
Flowing steadily and slowly in leisure
Collecting all the available treasure
Merging with the friendly rivers too
Towards the ocean you all go
Do you all have any get together in the ocean?
With an extraordinary collation?
Kavitha Krishnamurthy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh River.... by Kavitha Krishnamurthy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak