Kimberly Yeo Chui In
Oh Shattered Soul
Oh Shattered Soul, My shattered Memories,
Looking thru the depth of our serenities.
Is there no place? Is there no face?
To be put only in such a pace...
Oh Shattered Soul, my shattered Ghoul,
Will it ever be our shattered growl?
Forever it be lost,
Only to see, thou, in our lust...
Oh what a time it has been,
Only to have ended in such a scene.
But what is gone for ever more,
Just a line stored in my memoir.
To say me last,
Is just a dust,
For what is must,
Now comes past.
The old road must come to an end,
For a newer has begin!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh Shattered Soul by Kimberly Yeo Chui In )
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- remplaçable, Lubinda Lubinda
- Human Nature, Merton Lee
- Those Moments Of Weakness لحظات الضعف هذه, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Money (Cedi), Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Off the Rez, Smoky Hoss
- As an emigrant كمهاجر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Two Little Boats, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- The Golden Swan, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- As a passer-bye, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is Blue, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation