Kimberly Yeo Chui In
Oh Shattered Soul
Oh Shattered Soul, My shattered Memories,
Looking thru the depth of our serenities.
Is there no place? Is there no face?
To be put only in such a pace...
Oh Shattered Soul, my shattered Ghoul,
Will it ever be our shattered growl?
Forever it be lost,
Only to see, thou, in our lust...
Oh what a time it has been,
Only to have ended in such a scene.
But what is gone for ever more,
Just a line stored in my memoir.
To say me last,
Is just a dust,
For what is must,
Now comes past.
The old road must come to an end,
For a newer has begin!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh Shattered Soul by Kimberly Yeo Chui In )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I am ok as I am, Tim Holmes Jr
- Raindrops - Greek Version, Elia Michael
- Did Jesus Make Love?, Monk E. Biz
- Darkness and Light, Terrance Tracy
- OUT OF DAYS' BELLIES من بطون الايام, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hide and sick play, gajanan mishra
- Hide and sick, gajanan mishra
- OUT OF DAYS' BELLIES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- It is better to write a poem, gajanan mishra
- Years are fine, Cigeng Zhang